Category Archives: Updates

We have published a GDPR Guide which will help you to make sure your forum is GDPR compliant. You can find it at https://www.discoursehosting.com/your-discourse-forum-and-the-gdpr/ .

Read more ...

Important notice: Our datacenter provider is performing Meltdown / Spectre related updates between Jan 11 and Jan 15. There can be impact on performance and some short downtime because of this. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Read more ...

Releases are coming further and further apart and because of that, they have more changes as well. We’ve now updated 80% of our forums to Discourse version 1.9.0. The other 20% need some special TLC, for instance because they have not-so-common plugins. They will be upgraded in the upcoming week.

Read more ...

All forums that are on automatically update have been upgraded to Discourse 1.8 stable. All plugins have been refreshed as well, and from now on all forums have the Discourse Slack plugin installed by default. If your forum is not on 1.8 yet, please contact us.

Read more ...

Discourse 1.8 has been released on May 31, 2017. We’re currently testing this stable release with all the plugins that we are supporting right now. We’ll be updating to 1.8 stable starting this weekend. Let us know if you want to be on top of the queue and we’ll see what we can do!

Read more ...